Monday, June 9, 2008

Park, Dinner and Noon-Day prayers!

Below are a mix of pictures from a hike in the woods, a visit to a playground, and dinner with our dear friends Sonja and Jody.
The last thing is a video of Sasha saying a prayer, which we say around noon, and so we call it "noon-day prayer". It says:

"I bear witness, O my God, that Thou hast created me to know Thee and to worship Thee. I testify, at this moment, to my powerlessness and to Thy might, to my poverty and to Thy wealth. There is none other God but Thee, the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting."
-Baha’u’llah


They are a beautiful family. And it was obviously bedtime for little Xena:





















Sasha and her newly-picked blueberries:




In James' office:



This morning she exclaimed "mommy, I need to say my noon-day" and so I grabbed the camera! (How reverent of me)

No comments: